Ironjawz, anyone painted a army with different kind of greens?

AlexZ

Ironjawz, anyone painted a army with different kind of greens?
I was thinking if I should paint them in different shades of green, because they have different kind of greens like we humans right? Or is it the same? Does it look strange? I don't know.

It might look strange at first but then before you know it you will have adapted and it will seem normal. That is how it usually went with me anyways.

Don't have any Ironjawz but my 40k orks are painted in a a range of greens and yellows. There is a really good Miniwargaming video about painting different ork skin tones that you should check out.

Essentially you should choose a few different base greens and a few green to brown washes and just mix it up for each model. It's a really quick and easy process that yields me 8-9 distinct skin tones.

I always struggle here because I happen to just hate the whole green and brown thing. I can usually suck it up though and just keep it going.

I have seen many videos about doing an army green.It seems very difficult to change the into greens.It would look very strange in the start,but after a few days you will definitely like it more.Everyone wants to change army into green but it is not so easy as people think about it.

I have seen many videos about doing an army green.It seems very difficult to change the into greens.It would look very strange in the start,but after a few days you will definitely like it more.Everyone wants to change army into green but it is not so easy as people think about it.
I agree it's way too difficult to pull off easily.

Back