Left Alive Game

overcast

I recently checked out a new game trailer. The name of the game is left alive. And it seems like a good game. It seems like a good survival game. And some of the industry standard artists worked on it. And the plot seems to be good. Tom hiddleton has given the voice to the lead character.

Have you checked the game trailer or the game?

I am not really sure that I have come across many survival like games, but that is all the more reason to look more into this one. Seems like an interesting idea, and I am all for anything new.

Check out YouTube video. And I am sure you'd love the game. Though it's more of hunt in the middle of chaos. But it has some good moments worth playing for. Graphics and the art is good enough in many ways.

This game, "Left Alive" takes place in Russia and a war breaks out-so a protagonist gets quite involved in this situation. This game looks like it takes place in a cold and snowy type of place, that looks quite hard to survive in overall-but they could also offer the characters some vodka to drink to make this game really look athentic.

I have not seen any trailer or video of this game.One of my friends has told me about this new game in a few words.He told me that graphics are too much good than any other survival games.He also told me that weather is too cold in the game to stay long.There are many difficulties on each step while playing the game.

The environment looks pretty harsh from what I have seen. I thought it was kind of apocalyptic environment. But Russia itself is pretty much falls into that. I would love to see the gameplay before buying this. Because unless there is something challenging I don't know how good it is going to be for me.

The game title "Left alive" is pretty depressing I think.It gives me mixed feelings.It also reminds me think of a PC game I have played," Prototype 2".The music at the beginning of the trailer certainly makes it sound funny haha! I have also noticed the great graphics.I cant wait to play it next year.

Looks like a pretty interesting environment to get into, but in post apocalyptic or survival games I usually prefer mutated monsters or supernatural beings at work.

The game title "Left alive" is pretty depressing I think.It gives me mixed feelings.It also reminds me think of a PC game I have played," Prototype 2".The music at the beginning of the trailer certainly makes it sound funny haha! I have also noticed the great graphics.I cant wait to play it next year.
It is depressing in a way. You can see that game progresses slowly and has lot of turns and twists. Also the action part is where it is more focused. And people have no clue of survival here. Anything can happen randomly. But yeah worth taking a look.

This game, "Left Alive" takes place in Russia and a war breaks out-so a protagonist gets quite involved in this situation. This game looks like it takes place in a cold and snowy type of place, that looks quite hard to survive in overall-but they could also offer the characters some vodka to drink to make this game really look athentic.

I don't know why but somehow the gameplay footage reminds me of Umbrella Corp.

No, not yet, but after you have mentioned the game, my curiosity is piqued and I'm now interested in checking it out.

Back