Media: Diablo in Space? Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr Gameplay, Classes (aRPG)

Discussion in 'Warhammer and Featured Gaming Videos' started by Todd Black, Jun 7, 2018.

1. Todd Black

Todd Black Administrator

Diablo in Space? Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr Gameplay, Classes (aRPG)
    (click here to watch and comment)
    Diablo in Space? Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr Gameplay, Classes (aRPG)
    Duration: 13 minutes 26 seconds
    Uploaded on Jun 7, 2018 at 4:34 PM by Todd Black
    Total War: Warhammer 2 - YouTube
    Keywords:

2. Annejk18

Annejk18 Member

This is awesome game. Diablo has high graphics and effects.

3. xyrene

xyrene Member

Yes I agree, although I'm not a huge fan of Diablo, but I have to say that the graphics are stunning.

4. razer

razer Member

Dawn of War 2 was already very Diablo-like, and that came out 10 years ago, so this isn't really anything new or original.

5. holmes22

holmes22 Member

Yeah those were pretty surprising to see and not really what I was expecting, so well I done. It is not too too original you are right but still impressive.

6. killamch89

killamch89 Member

Warhammer and Diablo have been constantly compared to each other since the early 2000's because their game mechanics were very similar so this isn't anything entirely new. I am not sure which one was the "chicken" or the "egg" so I cannot say how much influence each franchise had on the other. Diablo is more of an action hack and slash while Warhammer is more of a real-time strategy series so the comparisons are somewhat misguided as well.