Music in video games

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FergusMacLeod, Jun 22, 2017.

1. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

So, do you pay attention to it? Is it important for you?

To me, it is very important and it brings a certain vibe to the game or ambient. My all time favorite is Mass Effect, but I like The Last of Us soundtrack as well, and Diablo 2. Tristram track is really thrilling.

2. Arrowbite97

Arrowbite97 Member

To me it is, I tend to enjoy some of the background music in gaming. It helps give a good vibe to the game and make it more exciting and pleasurable.

3. holmes22

holmes22 Member

There are some games that I can find myself turning the levels up, but mostly when it comes to the sound I just do my own thing.

4. Haroon

Haroon Member

Music in the video games make them more interesting and enjoyable.Every game player always wants a fast music while playing a good game.I also like to play video games with amazing music.Because music in the game makes us feel strong and active all the time.

5. holmes22

holmes22 Member

Reading that last post did bring back some thoughts about games with good music, and it can add to it. I think more often than not, though, this is not the case.

6. dionnextherese

Having the right soundtrack on the game makes the gaming experience of the player a lot of fun so yes, music in the game is very important to me and I pay attention to it always.

7. Athanas

Athanas Member

I regard music so much in any video game that I play.

8. Annejk18

Annejk18 Member

Games with good soundtrack is pretty perfect. But for me, I don't listen or I listen on my iPod whenever I'm gaming. I preferred listening to up beat songs than the game's soundtracks.

9. NerdIndeed

NerdIndeed Member

The Need for Speed Underground 2 soundtrack comes to my mind if ever there's talk about video game music. I utterly like the songs on that game.

10. overcast

overcast Member

Jesper kyd and few of the good music directors seems to be making music in such case. and it can be definitely good enough on many notes. That's what I have learned so far.