Poor tv signal

This used to be an ongoing issue for me but for whatever reason it seems like it has been awhile, and I hope it stays that way. It does always seem to happen at the worst times though.

I think during the rainy season this happens a lot. You can see that some of the time such signal issues are going to happen in many ways. And people have to be understanding of how the internet is better in such condition as well.

Sometimes you just can't avoid issues with poor signal or even signal disconnection with some cable companies.

During the rain and other odd climate the TV signal is going to have some of those issues. So yes those are some of the times that I have seen too.

I think some of the tv signal issues happen due to cloud if there is dish. I have had those issues and seen people changing their network provider. sometimes that helps as well.

We experienced it most of the time especially during typhoons. My mom is annoyed about it because she watched lot of favorite TV series in cable...

We experienced it most of the time especially during typhoons. My mom is annoyed about it because she watched lot of favorite TV series in cable...

Back