Poor tv signal

Yesterday, I finally experienced having no channels in our cable tv for several hours. It did resolve itself eventually.

I think this happens often when there are clouds. and there is something to be done on the clear sky side. if not clear then such issues happen.

Not me but my mother always experience this. Then she calls me to fix it, and as always it has something to do with the provider or sometimes the weather, like if it's too windy or there's a storm or something.

I think old models tend to have those issues. the best one can do is replace those TV sets and see if that works. for some it does work out.

Well this is something that I deal with everyday of my life and have for the most part of it too. It does not really bother me but it is annoying, but then I think about saving money and it is okay.

Well this is something that I deal with everyday of my life and have for the most part of it too. It does not really bother me but it is annoying, but then I think about saving money and it is okay.
That sounds annoying but saving money is important

Back