Small or huge mobile device?

Personally i like to play games in bigger screen, its where you can appreciate the game much better specially the graphics. But i also consider the specification of the device, so it really doesn't matter just as long that the game runs smoothly.

Personally i like to play games in bigger screen, its where you can appreciate the game much better specially the graphics. But i also consider the specification of the device, so it really doesn't matter just as long that the game runs smoothly.
I think you are right.

I would prefer a bigger screen than a phone- more like a tablet size to play Warhammer on, but they do make 7 inch phone screens today which are pretty big, so that may be ok .
unnamed.jpg

Well for me I gotta find that sweet spot and get something right in the middle, but for gaming I would lean towards the larger size. For all else though I need something a little smaller so I need to balance that.

I prefer playing games in a larger screen. Because my eyes are quite blurry when I play in larger screen I can see clearly what I'm playing.

In gaming, I prefer a bigger screen for in smaller screen I find it hard to see the details on the screen and I find it hard to control the game. And if the screen is smaller it kinds of hurt my eyes too. The graphics of the bigger screen are better too.

I believe the best screen size (for me) is a 5.5-inch display for playing games. It's not too big nor too small, just perfect. Well, of course, it will depend on the size of the hands of the one playing, but I would only like to share mine. Peace!

For me 5 inch phone is enough. And I can play most of the games just fine. I don't want more resolution. It does not add much to my work or even games.

I think iphone size is going to be too bigger after some time. It's simply not worth it. in near future hockey stick may be like iphone. who knows what kind of size they are targetting.

Same here, I would also want a bigger screen phone than a smaller one, so that I could enjoy the graphics more.

Back