Tell me about your favorite game to play on PS4?

I love all games that I use to play on PS4. I want your favorite game to play on PS4 because I want to try a few more games on it. Tell me about your most favorite game on PS4?

There are a bunch of them, but I still think that Uncharted or Overwatch are way above the others. That is just for me though and I am sure it varies depending on who you ask.

There are a bunch of them, but I still think that Uncharted or Overwatch are way above the others. That is just for me though and I am sure it varies depending on who you ask.
I love to play social or action games. In social games, i like the GTA and Singles. I would love to play a game that would not let me get bored of it so soon. So suggest me some good quality games.

I also love to play GTA on PS4. I love all of its versions. Basically the GTA is the first 3D video game that i ever played. I still remember those days when I use to play GTA San Andreas for hours.

A friend of mine recently suggested me to play the soccer. I played this game enjoyed a lot. I love sports and action game. I love to play the cricket too. Do have any idea about a good quality action game? Need your suggestion.

I think I should release a song named ''YOU MUST TRY Ride2 Game!''
Whether on PS4/PC, you ain't alive if you missing this.

GTA V is by far the best PS4 game I've played so far. The endless possibilities you have, open world, what more could you ask for? I also like SMITE but I play it mostly on PC not PS4.

One of my favorite games is Far Cry Primal. I just liked the idea of roaming around in an open world with an arsenal of weapons and having a powerful animal companion by yourself.

I love to play many games on PS4.But my favorite are GTA series and final fantasy.These are the two games which always attract me towards them.These games are very attractive with better graphics.

I love to play many games on PS4.But my favorite are GTA series and final fantasy.These are the two games which always attract me towards them.These games are very attractive with better graphics.
My all time favorite game is GTA 5 and i think will be for a long time.

Seeing someone mention cricket in an earlier post makes me wonder if there are any good cricket games out there? I am not sure I have seen one but there has to be something.

I think Darksiders and the Bioshock were among my favorites. I think FEAR and Area 51 was good too. But the fun was with the darksiders. And there was also Devil may cry game. I loved all of them. I'd definitely be playing these games if they come up with new version.

I think Darksiders and the Bioshock were among my favorites. I think FEAR and Area 51 was good too. But the fun was with the darksiders. And there was also Devil may cry game. I loved all of them. I'd definitely be playing these games if they come up with new version.
Unfortunately, i'm not a fan of either of the games you mentioned.

My personal is TW3, well....because of everything. I've been impressed in every aspect.
Thanks for referring the game TW3. I tried this game and it is really an interesting game. I would love to play this game everyday and I am already planning to buy this game.

Far cry 4 is so far the best game I've played on ps4. I loved the side quests, the story line was amazing and the graphics were just out of this world.

Far cry 4 is so far the best game I've played on ps4. I loved the side quests, the story line was amazing and the graphics were just out of this world.

I would say Far Cry is my favorite to play too now that I think about it, but I do like the Bioshock mention earlier. It was not my favorite by quite a bit but it certainly had some high points and I enjoyed it.

Back