Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr | Story Intro Trailer

Discussion in 'Warhammer 40,000' started by Todd Black, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Todd Black

Todd Black Administrator

What's the latest on Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor? Wasn't there going to be a new update?

NeocoreGames has released the biggest content update for Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr to date, adding a new terrain setting, a playable class and the first chapter of the Single Player Campaign!

The time has come. Early adopters of Warhammer 40,000: Inquisitor - Martyr can finally step on the deck of the 'Martyr' and begin their journey as the Inquisitors of the Imperium! The first chapter of the Single Player Campaign marks the beginning of this epic tale and also serves as a tutorial - it's an introduction to the unique gameplay mechanics of the game and to the cruel and unforgiving world of Warhammer 40,000.

Check out the intro trailer here.

2. akjangra

akjangra New Member

Wow, this looks stunning! I'm all up for new campaigns!

3. razer

razer Member

I didn't even know this game existed, shame on me. It looks pretty good at first glance.

4. dionnextherese

I was outdated about the game due to my hectic schedule as a student. Thank you for sharing this information with us, I have now an idea of what's happening with this game.

5. Folk Artist

Folk Artist Member

This Inquistor-Martyr game has a cool story- and this game has a elite agent of the Imperium of Man whose job is to track down and eliminate cultists, heretics, and aliens who oppose the God-Emperor's rule.

6. Hova

Hova Member

Shoutout to NeocoreGames for this one. The Inquisitor-Martyr looks really great.

7. Bravosi

Bravosi Member

This martyr content update is one of the greatest things that they've released. Especially because you feel as if something great has been revived, as his story is epic.

8. xyrene

xyrene Member

Yes, the story is so great on so many levels.