Westworld

FergusMacLeod

Did you watch the show? How did you like it?

Personally I liked it a lot. I liked it so much that it became my favorite show after only one season. I simply love sci-fi, especially a good one. This is nearly perfect, if not perfect. The whole package, music, actors, characters, plot, scenario, everything is so amazing.

What are your thoughts on this one? Love it? Hate it? Why, or why not?

I have not seen this show yet but it does look like it has some great actors in it like Anthony Hopkins,Ed Harris-and Shannon Woodward looks interesting in this show as well. I remember the original movie though, that this show is based on, with Yul Brynner and Richard Benjamin in it - about a western style theme park. The androids start to misfunction and start killing the visitors.

All I have seen of this is the whole modern day mixed with the old west and zombies all at the same time, or something like that. Looks interesting, but might be a little too much for me.

It's basically about a park that has lifelike "robots" in a western setting. I don't want to say anything else to risk any spoilers. It's pretty good. It's not Game of Thrones good, yet. I'm a huge fan of Crichton. I read most of his books in high school. The show is pretty good so far. It has great writers, directors and actors.

I have not seen the Westworld yet, but it does seem like an interesting show to invest into. I do enjoy good scifi shows.

I think it is a good series. I am sure many would like it. Felt like Jurassic park. That is robots out of control. And they trying to find things around. Not sure how that would end up for the series though.

Westworld is by far the best series I've watched in a while. I loved how they portrayed the bicameral mind with Anthony Hopkins playing God. I really hope the second season will do the first one justice.

Westworld is by far the best series I've watched in a while. I loved how they portrayed the bicameral mind with Anthony Hopkins playing God. I really hope the second season will do the first one justice.
I m watching at the moment as well, brialliant storyline.

Back