What did you found special in Xbox ?

Xbox was totally different than Playstation and Playstation 2. Xbox introduced the new type of controller and sound booster. I bought the Xbox on the first day of the launch.

Xbox one is just amazing, especially when it comes to customization options and exclusives like Halo, Gears and Forza. There is also the ability to stream Live TV, DVR and Apps for Windows 10.

Xbox one is just amazing, especially when it comes to customization options and exclusives like Halo, Gears and Forza. There is also the ability to stream Live TV, DVR and Apps for Windows 10.
PS has most of those features, Xbox edges it in games

I think game like halo and few sports games are definitely worth going for. also the price and the support is good. I'd say on that note xbox is definitely good enough.

XBOX is a bop!! It gives users a really HQ quality graphics which is very important for me. Though I also have PS3 which I'm having problems right now since PS4 launch because some games stop working. IDK what happen. Anyway, I never experienced that in Xbox One. So I prefer it.

XBOX is a bop!! It gives users a really HQ quality graphics which is very important for me. Though I also have PS3 which I'm having problems right now since PS4 launch because some games stop working. IDK what happen. Anyway, I never experienced that in Xbox One. So I prefer it.
High quality graphics is a priority.

Back