What is the one thing you would change about Warhammer 40K if you could?

Discussion in 'Warhammer 40,000' started by Flaming_Dorito, Mar 1, 2017.

1. Flaming_Dorito

What is the one thing you would change about Warhammer 40K if you could?

2. Folk Artist

Folk Artist Member

It seems like the figures could come assembled ahead of time-but I am sure you could find these figures already put together somewhere. They would charge quite a bit although-I would think for this service-but they say e-bay might be a good place to find figures already put together. Also this sounds like a good job or part-time job for somebody that likes the artsy part of this game-and I might even find it interesting as well!

3. holmes22

holmes22 Member

I never really know how to answer these because right when I change something I would miss something else. More weapons never hurts though.

4. jakub1

jakub1 Member

Changing something might lead to ruining another, even though on paper it might seem easy but it's pretty difficult.

5. razer

razer Member

I would change the storyline a bit. The eternal war - everyone hates everyone, I've always found it a bit silly. Many say that's what makes the wh40k universe so unique, but I disagree.

6. holmes22

holmes22 Member

I would think there are a lot of other things that make the universo so unique, and that whole eternal war might just be one factor there. It is kind of strange when you think about it, but I rarely get that far and just play.

7. razer

razer Member

It often makes no sense. Two equally powerful empires, both nearing extinction, go to war for no good reason - why ? that sort of thing. WH40K universe makes every faction seem incredibly stupid.

8. dionnextherese

If I were to change something, I would not change it at all. I love the game just the way it is.

9. holmes22

holmes22 Member

Maybe that hatred is just so fierce that they feel the need to fight. Or I guess you could assume that there is money at play, but now I am just confusing myself more.

10. razer

razer Member

No money in play, it's just a universe where everyone hates everyone. Even when there is cooperation between various factions, someone is going to get backstabbed sooner or later.

11. serbog

serbog New Member

One thing that bugged me was a detail about regular factorum workers in hives pulling 20 hour shifts and sleeping under their workbenches between them. The same hives that sometimes house billions of people. You have more than enough people to have rotating work shifts, resulting in higher productivity and better quality, but instead you're working people to death and producing inferior goods, because grimdark.

12. clarissa

clarissa New Member

First of all I'm glad that no one could change a thing even if they wanted to. If that happened this game would be unrecognizable! LOL. That said, I do think I would want more weapons. But I do agree that changing one thing would probably lead to us ruining another, so...

13. razer

razer Member

You think that is grimdark ? That sort of thing already exists in places like China.
    There are worse things in WH40K universe than being worked to death. How about being captured by Dark Eldar, tortured to near death for fun - then healed, so they can torture you again ?