What was your first Mature rated game you played?

When was the first time you played a mature rated game and what was it, what system was it on. For me I believe it was a Dino Crisis game on the PS1 when I was around 8.

I think it has to be the horror game. And I had some of my interesting fun with it. I enjoyed playing. Also I think most of the horror matured games are fun only if person can take it.

I think blood rayne is one of those rated games i have played. And then there was one adult game too which was from Indonesia. I don't remember that name anymore. but it was one of those good games in the market.

God of War is definitely the first matured game I have played. It's funny because I always hid the game from my mother because I know she will freaked out if ever she caught something that is for the matured ones only.

GTA 3 on PC. It was so badass that it was the first open world game I played wherein you can run over pedestrians crossing the street or shooting them with your guns. It gives you one hell of a feeling.

GTA 3 on PC. It was so badass that it was the first open world game I played wherein you can run over pedestrians crossing the street or shooting them with your guns. It gives you one hell of a feeling.
Adrenaline, never can get enough of that when it comes to gaming.

I think it was GTA. Back then GTA was still new and there are lots of controversy's going on because some said its violent and should not be played by kids. I'm just fortunate that my parents have an open mind and just trying to guide me in everything i do including gaming.

I think it was GTA. Back then GTA was still new and there are lots of controversy's going on because some said its violent and should not be played by kids. I'm just fortunate that my parents have an open mind and just trying to guide me in everything i do including gaming.

I have my room locked intentionally when I use to play it. Or if ever my parents walk in, I will suddenly shift into being a good player and toggle the gun I am holding into a fist.

I think it's GTA or Residents Evil. Just either of the two. My brother has these games before I use to sneak into his room to play.

Back