When a General is slain...?

Discussion in 'Warhammer Age of Sigmar' started by Terry1, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Terry1

Terry1 Member

Do you dedicate a new General? I thought you did, but I cannot find those rules anywhere in the rules or Generals Handbook.

If you know where it states that, or if I'm just crazy, let me know please!! Thanks

2. AlexZ

AlexZ Member

You can't - but one of the early battleplans (either in the Bloodbound or Stormcast battletome, or in the AoS "main rulebook") had a special rule that let you do it.

3. JimGoodman

JimGoodman Member

Only if the battle rules call for it. Most do not. If your general dies, you should wonder where your defences went wrong!

4. ezrealgg

ezrealgg New Member

No, since most of the battle rules don't allow it, but as JimGoodman focus more on a more strategical plan to improve your defense and defend your general.

5. holmes22

holmes22 Member

A strategic plan for improvement is of course the action here, but that means a lot of work and usually more than I am willing to do, on most games at least.

6. ezrealgg

ezrealgg New Member

Yeah, i definitely agree, some games in order to perform well or succeed you will have to dedicate a significant amount of time which can make the game stressful if not boring.