When a General is slain...?

Terry1

Do you dedicate a new General? I thought you did, but I cannot find those rules anywhere in the rules or Generals Handbook.

If you know where it states that, or if I'm just crazy, let me know please!! Thanks

You can't - but one of the early battleplans (either in the Bloodbound or Stormcast battletome, or in the AoS "main rulebook") had a special rule that let you do it.

Only if the battle rules call for it. Most do not. If your general dies, you should wonder where your defences went wrong!

No, since most of the battle rules don't allow it, but as JimGoodman focus more on a more strategical plan to improve your defense and defend your general.

A strategic plan for improvement is of course the action here, but that means a lot of work and usually more than I am willing to do, on most games at least.

A strategic plan for improvement is of course the action here, but that means a lot of work and usually more than I am willing to do, on most games at least.
Yeah, i definitely agree, some games in order to perform well or succeed you will have to dedicate a significant amount of time which can make the game stressful if not boring.

Back