Favorite character death

FergusMacLeod

Regardless of if it is a game, movie, or TV show, which one would be your favorite? The one that brought tear to your eye. Mine would probably be Tali's death from Mass Effect because it happened all of a sudden for me. I played the game 3 times, she always survived, and the fourth time I did something wrong and she died. I was struck, and the scene is breathtaking.

Well putting all of those regardless ofs in there is really making this a tough one. I will say this tough, that if you get a real a hole and someone I come to despise on a personal level, those are good deaths.

Would it be wrong for me to say that my favorite characters death was scar for the Lion King. I don't know, maybe it was the music or the way the hyenas slowly stalked up on him, laughing before ripping him to shreds.

I find it bad that my favorite character is killed. And it can be really not cool some of the time. So I prefer to see my favorite character alive. And that seems to keep my interest in the series.

I find it bad that my favorite character is killed. And it can be really not cool some of the time. So I prefer to see my favorite character alive. And that seems to keep my interest in the series.
It really doesn't have to be your favorite character that dies. It could be a character you completely hate or you feel just deserves it.

The one that brought many tears to my eyes when he died is Jack from the movie Titanic. That very scene where he died showed that in love, you sacrifice and be selfless also.

It really doesn't have to be your favorite character that dies. It could be a character you completely hate or you feel just deserves it.
I see. In that I have list of final fantasy characters and also some other games character that I wish were not there. I guess but those characters are there so game goes on.

Back