Favorite movie genre

Discussion in 'Movies' started by FergusMacLeod, Jun 21, 2017.

1. FergusMacLeod

FergusMacLeod New Member

So if you like watching movies, what would be your favorite movie genre? For me, it would be sci-fi/drama/thriller/mystery. I don't like horrors, actions, romantic and comedy movies, since they are pretty straight-forward. Sometimes that is fine too but I enjoy a movie if there is something you can talk about it afterwards.

2. john flaming

john flaming Member

I would love to watch the action and romantic movies. I love the fast cars and action. I liked the movie Need for Speed and Fast and Furious series. Action movies are good to watch as we always find new things to see.

3. khawer

khawer New Member

I like horror movies. My favorite movie is " All The Boys Love Mandy Lane ". It is horror movie starring Amber Heard. I found the Horror movies so much intersting and i love to watch alone. Sometimes the feeling of pain is good.

4. Arrowbite97

Arrowbite97 Member

Horror and Sci fi more me. They have plenty of action and would rarely bore me. As, long as they have psycho killers and monsters of course.

5. arachnophobik

arachnophobik New Member

Mine would most likely be horror and comedy as a tie. I love both, depending on my mood for the day. There are times that I just want to be scared to the core and there's times that I just want to laugh my guts out. My most hated probably would be drama/romance

6. khawer

khawer New Member

I like the horror movies too as some time feelings of fear are much amazing and entertaining. Mine favorite horror movie is
    " All the boys like Mandy Lane". I love this movie and like the way Amber Heard tried to show her character.

7. Folk Artist

Folk Artist Member

I ike mostly foreign movies these days, but I like some of the older horror movies as well. A movie I kind of liked, because of the fall scenery and it was kind of funny as well-was called Cabin Fever. This movie is kind of realistic though,I think because these flesh eating diseases really exist-so it could actually happen in real life. This movie also is based on a real life situation, about the director of this film-getting a skin disease .

8. overcast

overcast Member

I personally prefer to watch the psychological and horror movie genre. And it works out for me. I think those are some of the good movies. And they can add some real value as well. Another thing is that some of the horror games are worth going for as well. I prefer this genre.

9. Athanas

Athanas Member

I like both action movies and horrors. But I prefer action more. I started likingaction movies right from when I was a young boy and up to now I am still owning them.

10. holmes22

holmes22 Member

Cabin Fever is certainly a unique one, and yes it is kind of funny (I am recalling a pancake scene with a kid flipping through the air). That one brings back some strange memories.

11. khawer

khawer New Member

I like the action movies like " Jason Bourne " and " Sword Fish". Another type of movies that I like is science fictions. " Vanilla Sky " is also one of my favourite movies. So I would love to watch action and science fiction movies rather than the horror one.

12. dionnextherese

I like to watch fantasy and rom com genre movies. I feel like they are very entertaining to watch.

13. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Member

Me too.

14. Itsmenermin

Itsmenermin Member

I also agree with this.

15. Annejk18

Annejk18 Member

I like fantasy movie and superhero movies. My favorite fantasy movie is Harry Potter while suoerher movie is Thor and Superman and Iron Man, also Xmen. Actually I like them all.

16. walter12

walter12 Member

Harry potter will always be a favorite of mine

17. xyrene

xyrene Member

I prefer horror, sci-fi and suspense thriller movies.

18. Arrowbite97

Arrowbite97 Member

I'm starting to get a bit into thriller now.