Tell me about your favorite game to play on PS4?

The best game I've played on PS4 is FIFA 2022. I have gotten an opportunity to play with and against the teams I support from any part of the world and across different leagues such as Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Borrusia Dortmund, Bayern Munchen, Paris Saint Germain, Wolverhampton Wanders, Ajax, Derby County and so many more. It's possible to either play against a single opponent or participate in leagues and tournaments with friends or fellow FIFA enthusiasts. You get a chance to copy your imagination from your mind and paste it into reality in this sense:
1. You play with your favorite teams, where the players look identical to the actual real life players.
2. Depending on the version of the game, that is FIFA 2020, FIFA 2021, FIFA 2022 e.t.c, soccer players are accurately rated according to their performance in real life games.
3. The game allows you to celebrate in the style of the specific player in real life when you score a goal.
4. As the game is going on, the fans cheer you on just like in real games and they go wild when you score, which is a very thrilling experience.
5. You get a chance to compete at a worldwide tournament where the best FIFA players go head to head to determine the best player who's paid a handsome amount of cash and acquires international recognition.

For these and many other reasons, I maintain that FIFA is the best game out there, at least in my opinion.

Back