There is a new steam from Warhammer: Total Warhammer 3, Shadows of Change which has brought impressive roleplay to the factions. It also unveiled new campaign mechanics, new units, and fighting abilities.
It has been officially unveiled and the upcoming steaming of Total Warhammer 3 DLC, Shadows of Change highlights three Lords and new game strategies. These are especially important improvements for each faction.
- The Changeling for the demonic Tzeentch faction
- Yuan Bo for Grand Cathay
- Mother Ostankya for Kislev
Moreover, there are new updates to major gameplay and extensive adaptions to campaign mechanics along with their units and battlefield capabilities. The push is centered around the invasion of enemy territories, especially with the new Tzeentch Lord.
It is a total war that will move away from the common acquisition of territory and raise the bar for both defensive operations and attack campaigns. That is easily understood. The invasion campaign has to be well strategized to defeat the rival or the owner of the said territory. No more enter and claim.
Notwithstanding, rivals must procure excellent defense of their land. An invading enemy will seek to overthrow and install its own faction. Weak defensive strategies will quickly waver below an offensive campaign. A great campaign may look like this.
- Tzeentch initiates your chaos project and manipulates political affairs at the campaign level
- The Changeling takes your plan one step further. His expertise lies in Minor and Grand Schemes, from forming cults in rival cities to bewitching units into fighting. Plus, he can also transform into other Lords.
- Next up are the Blue Scribes, a pair of magic heroes who soak up power from spells cast in their vicinity,
You can guide the invasion using the Cockatrice which will spit poison and acid on enemies that may block your entrance.
Watch the new trailer.